Crete Woman’s Club 29th Annual Garden Walk and Artisan Garden Faire
“A Day in the Country”
Tuesday, June 25th – 4pm – 7pm
Wednesday, June 26th – 9am – 4pm
Thursday, June 27th – 9am – 4pm
“A Day in the Country” will be held on June 25-27th. On Wed. and Thurs. June 26th and 27th walkers may view 5 lovely private gardens from 9 am-4 pm and peruse the Artisan Faire from 9 am-5pm. The Faire is open to the public at no cost.
Tickets for walking the gardens are $15 in advance or $17 on the days of the walk. A limited lunch menu will be available from the Tavern on the Green Lincolnshire Country Club from 11 am until 2 pm on Wednesday and Thursday. No reservations are required.
On Tuesday evening, June 25th, you may visit the gardens between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm. We will gather at Lincolnshire Country Club for a Small Plate/Buffet at 7:00 pm to meet the homeowners of the 2019 featured gardens. The cash bar will open at 5:00 pm.
Preview Night reservations are required and are due by Tuesday, June 18th.
If you miss seeing any gardens on Tuesday, you may use your Preview Night ticket to visit gardens on Wednesday, June 26th and Thursday, June 27th – 9:00am to 4:00pm.
PREVIEW NIGHT TICKETS
- Reservations for Preview Night are due by Tuesday, June 18th.
- Preview Night Ticket Order Form.
GARDEN WALK TICKETS
- Advance WALK ONLY TICKET $15 (Day of WALK ONLY TICKET $17)
- Garden Walk Ticket is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- Ticket Order Form
- On June 26th and 27th, tickets may be purchased at Lincolnshire Country Club. Those interested may also call 708-672-9438 for more information.
Tickets will be available June 1st from the following Locations:
Crete Ace Hardware
Crete Garden Center
Crete Township Hall
The Finishing Touch Florist
Martin Landscape, Crown Point, IN
Proceeds from the walk support scholarship and area philanthropy.
We are now accepting applications for this event and hope you will accept our invitation to participate.
* Wednesday & Thursday, June 26 & 27 (9:00 – 5:00)
• Booth spaces are located outdoors in a grassy, wooded area in front
of the Lincolnshire Country Club,
• Vendors must provide all setup materials.
• Once unloaded, vehicles, trailers, etc. must be moved to the
designated vendor parking area.
• Please complete and return the application as soon as possible.
• Lunch is on your own (no preorders). You can order either from the Country Club dining room or the Country Club Grill.
• Tickets are required to tour the gardens.
We appreciate your assistance in promoting the Artisan and Garden Faire. If you
distribute a calendar of events, we encourage you to include our Artisan and Garden Faire in your advertising.
Feel free to contact any of the Artisan Faire members:
Yvonne Hurlburt (708) 279-7711 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita Robertson (815) 469-9830 – email@example.com
The 2018 Crete Woman’s Club 28th Annual Garden Walk & Artisan Crafts and Garden was a great success! “A Day in the Country” is our major fundraiser for our scholarship program and philanthropic contributions! Thanks to everyone who attended and to all our CWC members for your support of this wonderful event. And a special thanks to our garden owners, sponsors and ticket sellers, and vendors!